skip to content
You are here:
DAZ Studio 4.x
User Interface (UI)
User Interface Styling
DAZ 3D Home
Report A Bug
- Creates a node in the scene.
- Creates an Instance of the primary selected object in the scene.
Create Instance Group
- Creates an Instance Group of the primary selected Instance in the scene and any Instance siblings with the same target and mode.
Create Geometry Shell
- Creates a Geometry Shell of the primary selected object in the scene and sets the offset distance of the Push Modifier that is automatically added.
Convert Figure to Props
- Converts a complete figure into a collection of props, without any exporting/importing.
Node FaceGroup Map
- Reveals the face group on a mesh that is associated with a given node; used to provide node selection in the viewport using the geometry for the object.
Adjust Rigging to Shape
- Adjusts the positions of a figure's bones based on the difference between the default shape and the current shape.
Node Origin Center
- Adjusts the origin of a node to the center of its local bounding box.
- Adjusts the positions of nodes in the scene in order to align them according to settings that correspond to those found on the
Node Visibility Toggle
- Demonstrates the toggling of a setting (in this case, visibility) on selected nodes.
Export to PDF
Back to top
Except where otherwise noted, content on this wiki is licensed under the following license:
CC Attribution 3.0 Unported